This page describes how BisYougee and/or its affiliates are committed to preserving the privacy of personally identifiable information collected from you while using this website. By submitting information, you consent to BisYougee to use the information as outlined in this document. Please visit our Terms of Service for additional information about our general online rules.
BisYougee gathers personal information when users register, seek information or a response, join up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, blogs, and surveys on select portions of the Site. Personal information gathered may include, but is not limited to, employer or school affiliations, as well as contact information (names, mailing and email addresses, phone and fax numbers).
BisYougee uses your personal information gathered through form fill outs, cookies, and IP addresses to: • Fulfill your information requests;
• Handle your requests to attend events;
• Customize your experience;
• Consider, review, and contact you for any employment or sales-related enquiries.
• Analyze Site user activity to determine interest in specific items placed on our Site; • Send news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events based on areas of interest you have previously inquired about, unless you have decided not to receive such information.
The Site employs cookies to identify you and your interests, as well as to track your usage of the Site. Cookies assist us in determining which browser you are using and where you have been on the Site and on other Web sites to which you may link in order to access some of our features. Cookies also tell us whether you have registered with us and allow us to link your current use of the Site to previous use of this or other BisYougee or its affiliates’ sites. BisYougee also logs IP addresses, or the location of machines on the Internet, to aid in the diagnosis of server problems and the administration of the Site.
BisYougee will not knowingly disclose (and will take commercially reasonable efforts to prevent inadvertent disclosure of) your Personal Information to third parties (i.e., persons or companies that are not BisYougee affiliates) except as expressly stated in this Policy.
1. BisYougee may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
2. BisYougee may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3. BisYougee may disclose your Personal Information if you consent to such disclosure when submitting the information;
4. BisYougee may transmit your contact information in response to enquiries from legitimate rights holders regarding allegations of violation of copyright or other proprietary rights originating from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise supplied to BisYougee.
5. If BisYougee and/or any of its affiliates merge with or sell substantially all of its assets or a majority of its stock to a third party, information gathered on BisYougee’s or such affiliates’ Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged business or third party. The privacy practices of any such combined organization or third party may differ.
As a courtesy to our users, we may provide links to third-party websites. Furthermore, some of the content that appears on this Site is actually provided by third parties. For example, in cases of framing of third-party Web sites or inclusion of content supplied by third-party servers via framesets. We have no control over, and are not liable for, the information collection and privacy practices of third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
Depending on where you live, you may have specific rights in relation to the personal data BisYougee has on file for you. You may, for example, be able to request access to your information, acquire a copy of it, or inquire about how we use your personal information. You have the right to ask us to correct any erroneous, inaccurate, or out-of-date information we hold about you. You may also request that we stop processing your information and/or withdraw your consent to such processing, as well as request that we destroy your information.
BisYougee has implemented widely acknowledged technological and operational security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Personal Information is only accessible to approved BisYougee workers. Despite these safeguards, BisYougee cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not gain access to your Personal Information.
Cookies are used on this website to personalize content and advertisements, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you’ve given them or that they’ve gathered through your use of other services.
Cookies are text files that include small amounts of data, such as a login and password, and are used to identify your machine when you connect to a computer network. HTTP cookies are used to identify unique users and to improve your web browsing experience The server creates the data stored in a cookie when you connect. This information is branded with an ID that is unique to you and your computer. When the cookie is exchanged between your computer and the network server, the server reads the ID and knows what information to specifically serve to you. HTTP cookies are used by websites to improve your browsing experience. Without cookies, you’d have to re-login after leaving a website or rebuild your shopping cart if you mistakenly closed the page. Cookies have become an important element of the online experience. Based on this, you’ll want to know why they’re valuable to maintain — and when they’re not.